Day One (Night One)

Pain: 7 out of 10
Worked: 3 hours
Sleep: 3 hours
Sammy, my cat, loves his new cat grass I bought for him the other day. It looks like it has been mangled with how much he has eaten. Sammy also likes the new toy that I got him. It has a bee on a string attached to a dowel. He is a pleasure and a pain and I wouldn't change him. He likes to pull things off my nightstand and to eat paper while I try to sleep. He knows it annoys him and I'll try to get him to leave my room which might eventually involve a treat for cooperation. He has me trained well.


I have brightened my bedroom and thus my days with a new comforter set. I have noticed that as the years of living with depression go on, I have come to appreciate color more every day. Small things really make all the difference in living a more joyful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And It Begins